17 Mayıs 2008 Cumartesi




I will talk about a day, which was for me, the most exciting, the most frightening but the most enjoyable day in my life. It is the day when i flew from germany to istanbul without informing anyone of my family.
I have made such a risky thing because i have mised my boyfriend, who lives in istanbul, so much, that i couldn't wait to see him three months later. It was a risky act, because when my parents found this out, they would never send me to istanbul, for studying here. However, my boyfriend and i, we started making plans about how we can arrange this without drawing anyone's attention on it. After having detailed thought about it, i bought a ticket and i waited for the big day.
The day came and i started my day like every other day. I went to school and met a friend of mine. She took me to the airport and then she returned to school. I waited for my flight's hour. While waiting i was really nervous but also excited and happy to see my boyfriend in three hours. I called him and we talked until i got into the plane.
Sitting in the plane i became more and more nervous. I thought about all the bad things that could happen: "What will happen when my parents call me?", "What when they call the school's secretary?", "What if..." and so on. I tried to listen to music, to eat something, to read a book but nothing was helpful. My nervousness did not leave me. When the plane landed i took a deep breath because of being relieved that nothing unexpected happened. I was the first passenger, who passed the passport control, because i had no package with me.
I saw my boyfriend waiting for me with one red rose in his hand. After having seen him i forgot all my nervousness. Then i called my mother, to tell her that i am now by my best friend, because i said to her that i will spend the night there. My mum's voice was very normal, which let me feel again relieved that nobody had become suspicious. I stayed one day in istanbul with my boyfriend. We two were very happy because we haven't seen us for eight months, which was like eight years for us.
This was the most exciting day in my life and i am so happy that nothing went wrong on this specially day.

Hiç yorum yok: