13 Nisan 2008 Pazar

Individual work


I prefer doing individual work because i have seen from my experiences that individual work helps me more to understand something. I am not totally against group work but i think two persons are enough as a group. When there are more than two persons in one group then they talk a lot and can not go on. Also it is difficult to make everyone agree on one idea or to make every group group member satisfied. When i do my work by myself then i can do everything how i will do it without getting the permission of someone else. By this way it is easier to achieve your goals for the task, project et cetera. One problem which can emerge in a group work is that not every member does the same quantity like the other ones. This means that one half of the group has more things to do than the others. So there is a problem which is called inequality. After having presented their group work they get one grade for the whole group although there are people, who should get a better grade because they made more than the others and spent more time for making the group work. This is something which happened often during my high- school time therefore i do rare group work as possible.

Hiç yorum yok: